Event: Targeting the Digital Transformation Event Date: 22 October 2018
It is our great pleasure to invite you to participate to the 9th Workshop on Flexible & Printed Electronics Industry: Targeting the Digital Transformation (www.ltfn.gr/9workshop) that will take place on 22 October 2018 at the Divani Caravel Hotel Athens, Greece.
The Workshop will bring together Top-class Scientists, Engineers, Key Industrial Players, End-Users, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Policy Makers and Representatives from the National and EU Authorities to discuss, network and establish the Strategy and Policy for boosting the rapidly evolving Flexible & Printed Electronics Industry and its role in the Digital Transformation of Europe.
The topics to be discussed include:
- The Flexible & Printed Electronics Sector and Activities
- Manufacturing and Processes of Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics
- Printed Organic Electronics in Factories of the Future
- Tools for the Digital Transformation of the Industry
- Applications in Energy and Lighting for Smart Buildings, Automotive, Healthcare, etc.
- Applications in Sensors, Wearables, IoT
- Applications in Intelligent Packaging
- Flexible & Printed Electronics Entrepreneurial activities
- Clusters and Associations in Flexible & Printed Electronics Worldwide
- Funding & Commercialization Opportunities